Tuesday, October 16, 2007

let's get serious for a moment, shall we?

I'm participating in AIDS Walk Atlanta, a yearly 5k fundraising walkathon that raises funds for AIDS organizations in the metro Atlanta area. These programs provide essential care to men and women in our area who are living with HIV/AIDS. Beneficiaries of the 5k are listed here. The walk takes place Sunday, Oct. 21, and I'm on Creative Loafing's team.

Small donations can do a lot of good, especially if we're all willing to give a little.

Even if you don't make a donation in my name, any money you can throw at this 5K is tax-deductible and will earn you massive good karma points.

my donation site is here.

1 comment:

marilyn c. cole said...

Whoo, I'm on it! I figured Mack was lonely on your little list over and over again. (or else appreciating the fame and fortune a little TOO much.)