Monday, October 15, 2007

some things

1. my car was towed on sunday night from an empty parking lot in a strip mall where none of the businesses were open. also, my debit card has gone missing, so i canceled it the day before. two things about towing companies: they are run by people who daily accrue a massive karmic debt, and they only take cash. you can see why, then, my whitehot rage has only just now started to subside.

2. i went to the gym today, and realized that i always park right by the door so i don't have to walk as far. seems a little counterintuitive, but i'll probably keep right on doing it.

3. i went to see nickel creek on friday, and during the concert the guy playing upright bass busted out his clogging skills. my friend emily turned to me and said "wow, i didn't see that clogging coming." does anyone see clogging coming? ever?

No comments: