Tuesday, December 26, 2006

are they disabled?

christmas was aight this year (note: article still not done. my ability to put off actual work is a talent that should be celebrated once a year on my birthday). my mom cleaned out my car, which is really all i needed anyway.

but that's not why i'm typing. no, gentle reader, i am dropping by to let you know about munchkin cats.

"what are munchkin cats?"
i'm glad you asked! munchkin cats are like normal cats in every aspect but their legs. these felines suffer from a genetic mutation that causes their legs to be stubs with paws, essentially.


"so how do they get around?"
the same way as any cat, silly! they walk!

"isn't it harder for them since their legs are so short?"
perhaps, perhaps, and most owners are advised to keep their munchkin cats indoors, but they get around just fine!

i just spent two hours looking at pictures of munchkin cats. it has been a magical christmas.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I must say they are soo cute!!! They're like dauschands (i can't spell that and I'm too lazy to look it up) but they're cats!