Thursday, December 7, 2006

i hope the revolution is televised ... i'd hate to miss it

i'm not quite sure why media can sooth the savage beast. during my first-ever big breakup, i totally immersed myself in "freaks and geeks" (just ask mazzy and julie, who sat through the entire series with me). the second time around, i watched entire seasons of "arrested development" in one sitting.

now that i actually have a little more time on my hands, i'm getting to geek out about movies and books and such a little more, and not because i need a distraction (although i sort of do, honestly. who knew working at night and routinely staying up until 3 a.m. would be bad for my social life?).

as fate would have it, my return to media coincides with "scrubs" going into syndication. which means...

well, at least they use apples.

No comments: